Friday, March 14, 2008

Portrait: 3/4 Train Platform



One day, one of my friends asked me why I bought my own camera.
"Taking photos for girls." I answered him honestly.




Although I also take photos of sceneries, plants, animals etc, I still love portrait most.
Why? Coz taking portrait photos is an interaction process.




To take a good portrait photos, I need to make joke and communicate with people I am going to take pictures for.
To make them relax, to let them feel natual and present my concept to them.

It is simply an art!




If you are a photographer, you need to remember some good poses and apply them to your models or friends.
If you like being a model, you have to observe poses of other models in magazines or music videos.

Your photos must look more interesting than your "stand straight and shoot" photos.

No comments: